Rhombus Advisors LLC is an emerging‐market consultancy with a focus on sub‐Saharan Africa.
Established by Omotunde A.J. Mahoney, Rhombus creates value for clients by leveraging its principal’s singular background:
- head of Africa division at foreign ministry of The Gambia;
- emerging-market strategist on Wall St.;
- demonstrated expertise in the frontier-markets of sub-Saharan Africa;
- network of personal and professional contacts spanning the Continent;
- solid command of French and Portuguese.
These attributes equip Rhombus with a unique perspective on sub-Saharan Africa that has repeatedly enabled the firm to spot incipient trends – and the resulting opportunities and risks – ahead of the competition.
Rhombus has advised on over USD 1 billion in completed transactions in the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Cote d’Ivoire
- South Africa
- The Gambia